- Applications to The Fund may be submitted at any time before the published deadlines but will only be determined at one of four annual Panel meetings. Dates for these meetings are published on the GCF website.
- Fast track applications may be made for funding less than £400. You will usually be given a decision within a fortnight.
- Each application will be fully assessed by the High Sheriff of Gloucestershire and a Fund panel; if there are any queries you will be contacted and may be visited.
- At the panel meeting, panel members receive a report and project summaries. For more complex appeals, full applications will be tabled for the Panel to discuss.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your bid within a week of the Panel meeting and a Conditions of Grant Offer acceptance form will be forwarded for you to sign and return. This form will explain both general and any project-specific conditions that the Trustees are applying.
- On receipt of the acceptance form, the funds will be released, together with a Monitoring Information Sheet and the first monitoring forms that you will need to complete after three months. The information sheet sets out the monitoring and evaluation requirements through the lifetime of your funded activity.
An application will be screened for its basic eligibility in accordance with the aims of The Fund.
Successful applications will demonstrate the good management of your organisation. We would expect applicants to be able to provide the following documents:
- A constitution or governing document, which includes the group's aims and objectives, management and financial arrangements, and dissolution clause (what would happen if the group wound up).
- Accounts from the last financial year, either audited or independently examined - depending on income level.
Successful applications will show that the bid is well planned and achievable, with clear benefits to the recipients.
If you feel that your project fits the eligibility criteria you may fill out the online Application form or alternatively, going here. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any problems with this, please contact the High Sheriff's Secretary:email@example.com